This service entails the provision of accurate, high throughput genotyping of mice housed within the APF as well as from external animal facilities.
- The APF design and optimize new assays for any project or utilise existing genotyping assays currently available for a variety of transgenic, knock-out and N-ethyl-N-nitrosourea (ENU) mutant lines.
- Mouse tissues are collected and processed by highly trained technicians.
- Interpreted genotyping data is returned electronically to the researcher or easily accessed through the Musterer database.
- Strains requiring genotyping by Sanger sequencing will incur additional charges.
How to order
Please complete the appropriate form below and submit via email@example.com.
- ANU Internal users can access the CMHS Online Workbook here servicedesk.cmhs.anu.edu.au